Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 stalks fresh lemon grass, tough outer layer removed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 - 6 fresh red chillies, halved (according to taste)
- 3 dried kaffir lime leaves
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 70 g shallots, halved
- 720 g chicken stock
- 60 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 40 g fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp tom yum paste
- 200 g raw prawns, peeled
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, halved, then shredded legnthways
- per 1 portion
- 448 kJ / 107 kcal
- 10.4 g
- 10.8 g
- 2.5 g
Tom Ga Khai (Thai Coconut Milk Chicken), Steamed Clams With Garlic And Thai Curry Fish Custard
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Green Curry Chicken
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Tom Yum Goong
Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Sauce
Tom Yum with Prawns
Nyonya Steamed Fish
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples
1h 15 min