Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spaghetti with Mussels and Tiramisu Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 120 g double cream
- 30 - 50 g caster sugar, to taste (see tip)
- 40 g coffee liqueur (e.g. Kahlua®)
Spaghetti with Mussels
- boiling water, for cooking pasta
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 320 g dried spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 280 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400 g frozen mussel meat, defrosted
- 25 g white wine
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 - 2 tsp cocoa powder, for dusting
- 8 sponge finger biscuits, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 4289 kJ / 1027 kcal
- 33 g
- 89 g
- 57 g
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
Beef and Olive Meatballs with Spaghetti
Rice with Duck
Prawn Chow Mein
Clams with Garlic Sauce
Prawn and Fish Ball Soup with Ramen Noodles
Wakame Salad with Mushroom and Sesame