Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Tomato Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g vegetable oil
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 30 g chilli broad bean paste
- 600 g stewing steak, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g onions, sliced (1 cm)
- 50 g soy sauce
- 700 g tomatoes, quartered
- 100 g red wine
- 330 g lager
- 2 spring onions, sliced (3 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1031 kJ / 246 kcal
- 22.7 g
- 16 g
- 6.2 g
Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potato Ghosts
Braised Chicken Wings With Mushrooms
Chunky Beef Stew
Braised Pork and Egg with Rice
Chicken and Root Vegetable Stew
Pork with Black Bean Sauce
Chicken in Adobo Sauce with Plantain Purée
Seven Spice Chicken with Rice