Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried Sausages and Lentils
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- ¾ in. fresh ginger, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh chilies, (e.g. serrano), deseeded if preferred
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 ½ oz carrot, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, deseeded and cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 31 ½ oz water
- 10 ½ oz French green lentils, dry (see Tip)
- 24 oz sausages, uncooked (e.g. good quality Angus beef)
- 9 ½ oz canned coconut cream
- 2 oz peanut butter
- 5 ½ oz broccoli, broken into florets (approx. 1 in.)
- 5 ½ oz cauliflower, broken into florets (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- per 1 portion
- 5017 kJ / 1199 kcal
- 55 g
- 69 g
- 81 g
- 30 g