Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hummus (Ilan Hall)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz dried garbanzo beans
- 23 oz water, divided, plus extra to soak beans
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ground smoked paprika, to garnish
- ½ oz pistachios, toasted and chopped
sliced raw vegetables, to serve
or pita chips, to serve
- per 1 Total recipe
- 11523 kJ / 2754 kcal
- 71 g
- 174 g
- 209 g
- 52 g
Cashew Butter Spread
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Baked Falafel with Jalapeño Tahini Sauce
Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Soup
Carrot, Miso and Ginger Dressing
Rosemary Polenta with Mushrooms
Apple Wild Rice