Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz dried garbanzo beans
- 23 oz water, divided, plus extra to soak beans
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ground smoked paprika, to garnish
- ½ oz pistachios, toasted and chopped
sliced raw vegetables, to serve
or pita chips, to serve
- per 1 Total recipe
- 11523 kJ / 2754 kcal
- 71 g
- 174 g
- 209 g
- 52 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip