Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoked Salmon and Brie Quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 4 oz unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz green onions, cut in pieces, (approx. 2 onions)
- 5 sprigs dill, leaves only
- 3 large eggs
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 3 oz smoked salmon, sliced
- 3 ½ oz Brie cheese, cut into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1096 kJ / 262 kcal
- 7 g
- 12 g
- 21 g
- 1 g