Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Limoncello Sorbet with Mint and Basil
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz water
- 6 ½ oz caster sugar
- 4 oz limoncello (liqueur), plus 6 tsp, to drizzle for garnish
- 5 ½ oz lemon juice (approx. 6 lemons)
- 15 fresh mint leaves, plus extra, cut in strips, to garnish
- 20 fresh basil leaves, plus extra, cut in strips, to garnish
- lemon peel, cut into strips, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 798 kJ / 188 kcal
- 0.3 g
- 43 g
- 0.1 g
Antonio Bachour: Lemon Basil Tarts
Blinis - Buckwheat Pancakes
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
Biltmore Veal Fricassee
Basic Parboiled White Rice
Sautéing 7 oz Onions
Berry Dream (TM6)
Antonio Bachour: Crème Fraîche Cheesecake with Strawberry Sherbet
Strawberry Mousse Waffle Cones
Steamed Halibut with Romesco Sauce (Bill Yosses)
Hazelnut Meringues with Rhubarb & Cream Filling