Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peaches in white wine syrup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 - 8 peaches, depending on size
- 100 g pure maple syrup
- 600 g white wine
- 300 g water
- 2 cinnamon quill
- 1 vanilla bean, cut into halves lengthways and seeds scraped
- 80 g lemon juice (approx. 2 lemons)
- 6 pieces lemon zest (7 x 1 cm), no white pith
- 3 star anise
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, to serve
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 968.3 kJ / 230.5 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 42.5 g
- 1.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.5 g
- 11.9 g
- 62.8 mg
Saffron and cardamom poached pears
Double-baked cheese soufflés with asparagus sauce
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Zucchini, Brie and basil soup
Potato and porcini mushroom soup
Green fig and lime marmalade
Passionfruit bavarois (Jude Blereau)
Mixed mushroom pâté
Porcini pepperleaf paté (Andrew Fielke)
Rhubarb and ricotta bread and butter pudding
Ruby kingfish with citrus yoghurt dressing
Beetroot gazpacho with horseradish créme