Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peaches in white wine syrup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 - 8 peaches, depending on size
- 100 g pure maple syrup
- 600 g white wine
- 300 g water
- 2 cinnamon quill
- 1 vanilla bean, cut into halves lengthways and seeds scraped
- 80 g lemon juice (approx. 2 lemons)
- 6 pieces lemon zest (7 x 1 cm), no white pith
- 3 star anise
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only, to serve
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 968.3 kJ / 230.5 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 42.5 g
- 1.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.5 g
- 11.9 g
- 62.8 mg
Steamed orange puddings
Rhubarb and strawberry fool
Mussels in white wine and cream sauce
Turkey roll with cranberry and cherry sauce
Fennel, asparagus and camembert salad
Spiced red wine pears
Tahini cream with blackberries (Raymond Capaldi)
Prawn and saffron risotto
Pork in green pepper and cognac sauce