Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Steamed Salmon Parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Tbsp groundnut oil
- 4 spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 fresh red chillies, halved
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 limes, finely grated zest of both and juice of 1, plus extra for serving
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 30 g fresh coriander
- 1000 g water, plus boiling water for softening lettuce leaves
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skin removed (approx. 100 g each)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 leaves round lettuce
- per 1 portion
- 1020 kJ / 244 kcal
- 21 g
- 2.8 g
- 16.5 g
Keralan Fish Curry
Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Sauce
Tom Yum with Prawns
Indochine Chicken Salad
Baked Thai Fishcakes with Chilli Lime Dipping Sauce
Pad Thai Noodles with Prawns
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Pork and Mushroom Broth
Fish with Mixed Pepper Couscous