Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Steamed Side of Salmon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g sesame oil
- 40 g light soy sauce
- 25 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 15 g fresh coriander, plus extra for garnish
- 3 spring onions, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded if desired
- 800 g fresh salmon fillet (1 large fillet)
- 1000 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1317 kJ / 317 kcal
- 24.1 g
- 1.4 g
- 23.6 g
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Salmon with Ginger Sauce and Spiced Cashews
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Salmon, Quinoa, Feta and Mixed Vegetable Salad
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Cod with Pistachio and Couscous
Thai Steamed Salmon Parcels
Dahi Wali Macchi (Haddock Baked in Yoghurt)