Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Root Vegetable Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces
- 15 g olive oil
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 1 ½ tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 600 g water
- 520 - 550 g chicken thighs, skinless, cut in pieces
- 200 g carrots, cut in strips (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 200 g parsnips, cut in strips (1 cm x 5 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1806 kJ / 432 kcal
- 40.5 g
- 31.6 g
- 15.9 g
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Red Bean, Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew
Spring Chicken Casserole
Red bean chicken and sweet potato stew
Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Minted Lamb Casserole with Steamed Vegetables