Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate raspberry puddings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 125 g fresh raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 60 g pure maple syrup
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp almond meal
- 1 ½ tbsp self-raising flour
- boiling water, for baking
- raw cacao powder, for dusting (optional)
- whipped cream, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1772.3 kJ / 421.8 kcal
- 9.1 g
- 21.4 g
- 32.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.1 g
- 8.8 g
- 64.6 mg
Orange and almond cake
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Chocolate self-saucing pudding
Gluten free chocolate brownie
White chocolate and raspberry self-saucing pudding
Gluten free lemon tart
Pecan pie cheesecake cups
Peanut caramel slice
Passionfruit and coconut slice