Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ham and zucchini quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g cornflour
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 30 g cold water
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 800 g zucchini, deseeded and flesh cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into quarters
- 100 g ham, cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 4 eggs
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1720 kJ / 409.5 kcal
- 11.8 g
- 24.8 g
- 28.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.4 g
- 2.6 g
- 605.7 mg
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Chicken and mushroom lasagne
Gruyère salmon patties with salad
Baked rice croquettes