Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Parmesan baskets with goat's cheese mousse
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Goat's cheese mousse
- 350 g fresh goat's cheese, softened
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 280 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks (see Tips)
- ½ raw beetroot, cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- 40 g walnuts, cut into pieces
- micro herbs, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 520.7 kJ / 124 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 0.9 g
- 9.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.8 g
- 0.3 g
- 264.9 mg
Layered Mexican dip
Strawberry salad with caramelised sherry vinaigrette
Middle Eastern planked salmon
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Beetroot, pear and blue cheese salad
Gluten free lemon tart
Lamb rack with port sauce and parsnip purée
Chilli lime sauce
Asian crab cakes with wasabi mayonnaise
Gluten free warm berry cobbler
Goat's cheese feta roulade