Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese greens with XO sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g dried scallops (see Tips)
- 150 g boiling water
- 200 g peanut oil
- 4 dried red chillies
- 60 g dried shrimp
- 80 g eschalots
- 60 g garlic cloves
- 40 g piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices (1 cm)
- 100 g smoked bacon, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 6 long red chillies, deseeded
- 1 fresh bird's eye chilli, deseeded if desired
- 40 g light soy sauce
- 40 g Shaoxing wine
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g snow peas
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 500 g water
- 2 baby bok choy, leaves separated
- 6 stalks broccolini, cut into halves lengthways
- 1 gai choy, leaves separated (8 leaves)
- 3 spring onions/shallots, cut into slices, for garnishing
- 2 long red chillies, cut into slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portions
- 1367 kJ / 325.4 kcal
- 6.7 g
- 12.9 g
- 26.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.7 g
- 6.7 g
- 923.9 mg
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)
Chinese-style stir-fried vegetables
Lu ji chi (braised chicken wings)
Miso chicken and rice
Chilli crab pasta
Qing zheng yu (steamed fish with ABC soup)
Dim sum 'Shao mai'
Steamed sea bass wrapped in banana leaves with green mango salad
Quick prawn stir-fry
Banh xeo (crispy Vietnamese pancake)