Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli lime prawns with soba noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded, if preferred, to taste
- 1 - 2 limes, juiced, to taste
- 40 g fish sauce
- 60 g peanut oil
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1000 g hot water
- 2 bunches green asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 450 - 500 g peeled raw prawns with tails intact (approx. 20 - see Tips)
- 270 g soba noodles
- per 1 portion
- 2154 kJ / 512.9 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 49.1 g
- 17.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.2 g
- 8 g
- 1827.5 mg
Prawn saganaki with feta
Asian chicken noodle salad
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Larb (spicy minced chicken salad)
Fish with ginger lime sauce
Smoked trout pasta with lemon and capers
Thai beef salad with noodles
Sweet tamarind fish with mixed vegetables
Chinese greens with XO sauce
Goi muc (squid salad)
Pad Thai noodles with prawns
Chinese vermicelli with prawns and garlic sauce