Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli lime prawns with soba noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded, if preferred, to taste
- 1 - 2 limes, juiced, to taste
- 40 g fish sauce
- 60 g peanut oil
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1000 g hot water
- 2 bunches green asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 450 - 500 g peeled raw prawns with tails intact (approx. 20 - see Tips)
- 270 g soba noodles
- per 1 portion
- 2154 kJ / 512.9 kcal
- 35.8 g
- 49.1 g
- 17.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.2 g
- 8 g
- 1827.5 mg
Salmon with ginger sauce and spiced cashews
Prawn and chicken laksa
Steamed red curry fish
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Prawn noodle curry
Tom kha prawns
Prawn yakisoba (TM6 only)
Citrus seafood salad
Sicilian prawn salad
Chicken and prawn noodles