Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Penne and vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ brown onion (approx. 60 g), cut into halves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g bacon, cut into pieces (1 cm) (optional)
- 800 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 g eggplant, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g zucchini, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g carrots, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 350 g penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1743.8 kJ / 415 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 64.6 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.9 g
- 6.4 g
- 1079.8 mg
Chicken pesto pasta
Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
Chicken and pesto risoni
Chicken fusilli with mushrooms
Mexican one-pot pasta
Pasta in tomato sauce with ham and chorizo
Broccoli and three cheese pasta bake
Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
Vegie pasta salad with Parmesan dressing
Pasta with tuna
One pot pasta with chorizo