Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into quarters, plus extra chopped for garnishing
- 120 g plain flour
- 2 tbsp polenta (fine)
- 2 eggs
- 350 g milk
- 20 g olive oil
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 20 g salted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for frying
- 300 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 350 g ricotta
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g thickened cream
- per 1 portion
- 2534.4 kJ / 603.4 kcal
- 28.9 g
- 35.8 g
- 37.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 22.1 g
- 4.8 g
- 912.1 mg
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Spinach and artichoke penne
Carrot gnocchi with zucchini cream
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
Fresh tomato tart
Filo spinach slice
Broccoli mustard pasties
Baked chocolate ricotta with blueberries and cream
Butternut mac and cheese