Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quinoa salad with mango salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g black quinoa
- 60 g white quinoa
- 700 g water
- 1 mango, flesh only, diced (1.5 x 1.5 cm)
- ¼ red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 3 - 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra to serve
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 tbsp lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon), to taste
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 40 g dried goji berries, soaked in water for 5-10 minutes until softened then drained
- per 1 portion
- 2245.6 kJ / 536.7 kcal
- 18.5 g
- 93.6 g
- 11.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.5 g
- 15.5 g
- 422 mg
Quinoa salad with chicken and avocado
Colourful quinoa salad
Superfood salmon salad
Moroccan chicken and couscous salad with sweet potato soup
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Mixed grain salad with lemon and honey dressing
Rice salad with warm mustard dressing
Pumpkin and pomegranate quinoa salad
Sweet potato and grain salad
Israeli couscous salad