Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz panko bread crumbs
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, divided
- 5 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, to taste
- 14 oz button mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 32 oz chicken breasts, air-chilled, boneless and skinless, cut into slices (¼ in.)
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 3 oz half and half
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2335 kJ / 558 kcal
- 43 g
- 56 g
- 17 g
- 98 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant