Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken breast with mushroom sauce and potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp fine salt
- 300 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 2 chicken breast fillets, skinned (150-200 g each), cut into strips (1 cm)
- ½ lemon, preferably organic, grated zest and juice only
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 50 g shallots
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 30 g dry white wine
- 100 g soy cream
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2535 kJ / 606 kcal
- 53 g
- 33 g
- 30 g
- 4 g
Shrimp and Crab Stack
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup (TM6 Metric)
Chicken with tomato sauce
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Chicken involtini with sun-dried tomato pesto
Pork tenderloin parcels
Chicken in peach sauce
Pasta salad with vegetables