Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Orzo with Salmon and Spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 125 g each)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 600 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 170 g orzo
- 200 g cream, min. 30% fat (double or whipping cream)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- per 1 portion
- 2344 kJ / 560 kcal
- 28 g
- 37 g
- 32 g
- 4.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish