Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded if desired, to taste
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, to taste, plus extra for garnishing
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 240 g tinned cherry tomatoes, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 100 g passata
- 50 g white wine
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g large raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- crusty bread, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1295 kJ / 310 kcal
- 25 g
- 7.8 g
- 18.5 g
Greek Chicken with Orzo and Feta
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Prawn and Chorizo Paella
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Venetian Duck Ragù - Ragù veneziano con anatra
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Prawn Saganaki with Feta
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
Polenta with Prawns, Chorizo and Spinach
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Chipotle Puff Fish 'Tacos'