Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mint and peanut chutney
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g peanut oil, plus extra for storing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 70 g tamarind paste (see Tips)
- 200 g water
- 10 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 140 g unsalted peanuts
- 60 g fresh coconut flesh (see Tips)
- 60 g fresh tomatoes
- 1 - 2 fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ brown onion, cut into halves
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 6735 kJ / 1603 kcal
- 44.97 g
- 38.7 g
- 142.34 g
- Saturated fat
- 39 g
- 31.11 g
- 1165.6 mg
Baingan ka bharta
Besan ki burfi
Fresh coconut chutney