Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g fresh tomatoes, cut into quarters and deseeded
- 90 g roasted unsalted peanuts (see Tips)
- 20 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only (approx. 20 g)
- 15 g fresh long green chillies, trimmed and cut into halves (approx. 1 chilli)
- 10 g tamarind paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
- 30 g shredded coconut
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3269 kJ / 778 kcal
- 27.33 g
- 20.53 g
- 62.72 g
- Saturated fat
- 26.2 g
- 17.38 g
- 2264.3 mg
Coriander chilli chutney
Achari paneer murgh
Mint and peanut chutney
Besan ki burfi
Fresh coconut chutney