Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jeera rice (Cumin rice - TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 fresh long green chilli, plus extra to garnish
- 30 g ghee, melted
- 3 fresh curry leaves
- 5 g cumin seeds
- 1 cinnamon quill, broken into halves
- 2 - 3 whole cloves
- 300 g basmati rice
- 600 g water
- 10 - 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches saffron (optional)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1653.2 kJ / 395.1 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 64.9 g
- 12.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.4 g
- 2.2 g
- 484.6 mg
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Carrot top pesto
Garlic and coriander naan
Gulab jamun (Jumbo)
Fresh tomato chutney
Gwinganna mushroom pâté
Pilau rice using rice mode
Rava payasam (TM6)