Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g vermicelli noodles, broken into thirds (see Tips)
- 700 g full cream milk
- 50 g sugar (optional)
- 5 cardamom pods, crushed
- ½ tsp rose water
- 10 saffron threads
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- shelled pistachios, for garnishing
- edible gold leaf, for garnishing (optional)
- edible flowers, for garnishing (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 1882.5 kJ / 448.3 kcal
- 13.1 g
- 72.5 g
- 13.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.2 g
- 1.7 g
- 120.1 mg
Achari paneer murgh
Star anise and pistachio kulfi
Besan ki burfi
Fresh coconut chutney