Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced Autumn Fruit Cobbler
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, thin peelings of skin only
- 100 g vanilla sugar
- 400 g cooking apples (e.g. Bramley) peeled, cored, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g pears, peeled, cored, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 2 star anise
- 200 g fresh blackberries
- 35 g crystallised ginger, diced
- 170 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 75 g granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp coarse sea salt
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 60 g buttermilk, plus extra for brushing
- 1 Tbsp Demerara sugar, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 1316 kJ / 315 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 56 g
- 8.7 g
Apple Crumble Cake
Rhubarb, Orange and Almond Cake
Plum and Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
Upside-down Gingerbread with Pears
Spinach and Butternut Squash Roulade
Leek and Lancashire Cheese Quiche
Blueberry Bakewell Traybake
Bramley Apple Shortcake
Apple Flapjack Crumble with Cinnamon Ice Cream
Chocolate Orange Steamed Pudding
Peach and Plum Fruit Cobbler