Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Persian Flatbread with Herb and Walnut Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 430 g water
g fresh yeast, crumbled
or 2 tsp dried yeast (8 g)
- 10 g honey
- 510 g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- polenta, coarsely ground, for dusting
- oil, for greasing
- bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
Herb and Walnut Dip
- 100 g walnuts, halved or chopped
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 5 g fresh tarragon leaves
- 10 g fresh mint leaves
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut in pieces
- 200 g feta cheese, cut in pieces
- 50 g olive oil
- per 4 portions
- 17075 kJ / 4078 kcal
- 117 g
- 403 g
- 214 g
- 32 g
Falafel in Square Flatbread (R’gaif Bread) with Tahini Sauce
1h 25 min
Slow-cooked Pineapple in Chilli Syrup with Toasted Coconut Streusel
Crab, Saffron and Parmesan Tartlets
Chai Spiced Rice Pudding
Peanut and Soba Noodle Slaw
Puy Lentil Dip
Raspberry and Vanilla Éclairs