Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Persian Flatbread with Herb and Walnut Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 430 g water
g fresh yeast, crumbled
or 2 tsp dried yeast (8 g)
- 10 g honey
- 510 g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- polenta, coarsely ground, for dusting
- oil, for greasing
- bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp poppy seeds
Herb and Walnut Dip
- 100 g walnuts, halved or chopped
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 5 g fresh tarragon leaves
- 10 g fresh mint leaves
- 10 g fresh coriander leaves
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut in pieces
- 200 g feta cheese, cut in pieces
- 50 g olive oil
- per 4 portions
- 17075 kJ / 4078 kcal
- 117 g
- 403 g
- 214 g
- 32 g
Christmas Eve Lasagne - Lasagne della vigilia di Natale
Naan Bread with Onion and Cumin
Persian Love Cake
Cinnamon and Date Twists
Lemon, Almond and Olive Oil Cake
Cardamom and Rose Shortbread
Baingan Bhurta (Aubergine Bhurta)
Parsnip Blinis with Stilton, Walnuts and Honey