Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, deseeded if preferred
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g chorizo sausage, cut into pieces, (approx. 1-2 cm)
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 30 g pitted green olives
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 450 g medium raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Parmesan cheese shaved, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1654.1 kJ / 393.8 kcal
- 39.5 g
- 7.9 g
- 21.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 4.7 g
- 1310.9 mg
Peruvian roast chicken with green sauce and avocado salad
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Sunday lamb roast
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
Mark Southon's Lamb ragù with watercress and mint pesto (TM6)
Indian kofta curry with broccoli rice
Chicken drumsticks in spicy puttanesca sauce
Salmon kebabs with coriander chilli mayonnaise
Braised cabbage and leek with steamed salmon
Prawns with coriander coconut rice
Tetsuya Wakuda's Marinated lobster tail with bread salad and avocado soup