Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 350 g linguine pasta
- 1 tsp oil
- 50 g salted butter
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 bunches asparagus, cut into thirds
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 280 g crab meat
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 12 sprigs fresh chives, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 2156.5 kJ / 513.5 kcal
- 24.4 g
- 67.6 g
- 13.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.3 g
- 10.6 g
- 1518 mg
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Mussels in white wine and cream sauce
Chilli lime prawns with soba noodles
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Chilli crab pasta
Penne with mussels
White fish and lemon risotto
Quick prawn stir-fry
Sardines in parcels with green bean salad