Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork Chops with Orange
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, peeled and pith removed, in 8 segments (approx. 100 g), plus extra segments for garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 Tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp olive oil, plus extra for cooking
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 pork chops, boneless (approx. 150 g each)
- ½ tsp dark brown muscovado sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- per 1 portion
- 1426 kJ / 341 kcal
- 48.2 g
- 11.7 g
- 11.3 g
Chicken breasts pizzaiola
Roasted Marinated Chicken Thighs with Carrot Swede Mash
Orange-roasted Chicken Thighs with Green Olives and Basmati Rice
Devilled Chicken with Coleslaw
Roasted Pork and Apples with Butternut Squash Purée
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce
Herby Steaks with French Potato Salad
Pork Fillet with Red Wine Sauce and Vegetables
Honey Lime Chicken with Mango Chutney
1h 15 min
Italian Crusted Lamb