Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 360 g water
g fresh yeast, crumbled
or 2 tsp dried yeast
- 20 g sugar
- 500 g bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 1 egg, lightly whisked with 1 tsp water, for glazing
- ½ Tbsp sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- ½ Tbsp caraway seeds, for sprinkling
- per 1 slice
- 400 kJ / 96 kcal
- 3 g
- 16 g
- 2 g
- 0.9 g
Turkish Spiced Lamb Bites
Parmesan and Rosemary Buns
Curry Bread Rolls
Mini Spinach Calzone
Herb and Ricotta Dinner Rolls