Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pad Thai Noodles with Prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g dried rice noodles, flat, medium
- water, boiling, for soaking
- 80 g roasted peanuts, unsalted,
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded if desired
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stems, reserving leaves for garnishing
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 ½ Tbsp fish sauce
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2-3 limes)
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp shrimp paste
- 3 tsp palm sugar (approx. 1 cm cube), grated
- 2 medium eggs
- 500 g water
- 350 g raw prawns, peeled
- 70 g fresh bean sprouts, for garnishing
- 10 fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 3 Tbsp crispy, fried shallots, for garnishing
- 1 lime, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1480 kJ / 352 kcal
- 29 g
- 17.3 g
- 17.5 g
- 3.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello