Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Poached Egg Pots with Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salsa
- 1 Tbsp spring onions, trimmed, cut in pieces
- 80 g smoked salmon
- 10 fresh baby spinach leaves (optional)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon), or to taste
- ½ avocado, flesh only, diced (1 cm)
Poached Egg Pots
- 700 g water
- 150 g fresh baby spinach, stalks removed
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 30 g whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1433 kJ / 341 kcal
- 22 g
- 2.2 g
- 26.9 g
- 3.3 g
Christmas Eve Lasagne - Lasagne della vigilia di Natale
Seafood Risotto with Chorizo
Brown Rice Salad with Trout
Courgettes with Corn
Salmon Terrine with Peppered Crème Fraîche
Fire and Ice Coleslaw
Pork with Black Bean Sauce
Watermelon and Salmon Ceviche Stack
Mussels in Cream and White Wine Sauce
Squash and Broccoli Salad
Balsamic Salmon and Courgette Noodles