Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Spelt Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water, plus extra to taste
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 150 g spelt grains
- 200 g red peppers, diced (approx. 0.5 cm)
- 300 g chicken breasts, cut in strips (approx. 5 cm x 1 cm)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, diced (approx. 5 mm)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, cut in strips (approx. 5 cm x 1 cm)
- 40 g almonds
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 4 - 5 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. coriander, parsley), leaves only
- 20 g wine vinegar, halved
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- salt, plus extra to taste
- ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 60 g rocket leaves
- 20 g pine nuts
- per 1 portion
- 1224 kJ / 292 kcal
- 19 g
- 19 g
- 15 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Curried Parsnip Soup