Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian-style Chicken, Rice and Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 30 g soy sauce
- 70 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 150 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 900 g chicken stock
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 200 g long grain rice, rinsed
- 100 g broccoli florets, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 100 g carrots, peeled, sliced (2 mm)
- 30 g cornflour
- 40 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2248 kJ / 537 kcal
- 30.9 g
- 55.9 g
- 21.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Sausage and Bacon Casserole