Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Indian-style Fish with Yoghurt Sauce, Potatoes and Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- 50 g fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 600 g white fish fillets (e.g. halibut, haddock, cod; 1 cm thick), skinless, boneless
- 400 g potatoes, new or waxy, cut in small pieces (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 4 tsp chickpea flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 200 g carrots, cut in slices (1 cm thick)
- 200 g broccoli florets, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 1830 kJ / 437 kcal
- 36 g
- 28 g
- 18 g
- 5.9 g
Chicken in Yoghurt
Feijoada (Bean and Meat Stew)
Brodet (Fish stew)
Chicken, Aubergine, Spinach and Lentil Curry, Quick Flatbreads, Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Couscous with Chicken and Lamb
Asparagus and Pea Pasta
Cod with Garlic Caramel Sauce
Pollock with Potatoes, Savoy Cabbage and Citrus Sauce
Salmon Fillets with Buckwheat and Asparagus