Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g sweet potatoes
- 1 garlic bulb
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 6 cloves
- 2 bay leaves, fresh or dried
- 250 g cod fillet, skin removed, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 250 g smoked haddock, skin removed, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 250 g peeled, raw prawns
- 600 g whole milk
- 4 medium eggs, hard-boiled, quartered
- 30 g salted butter
- 20 g plain flour
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Sweet Potato Topping
- 30 g butter
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2014 kJ / 481 kcal
- 34.2 g
- 44.7 g
- 18.4 g
Toad in the Hole
Haddock, Leek and Stilton Pies
Chicken and Leek Pie
Beef, Ale and Dumpling Stew
Carrot and Swede Mash
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables