Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g rice
- 50 g onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 50 g olive oil
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 80 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 1 fish stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g coconut milk
- 500 g raw prawns, peeled, medium
- 400 g fish fillets, e.g. Hake, sea bass, etc. cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 2479 kJ / 593 kcal
- 43.2 g
- 53.8 g
- 22.8 g
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice
Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Sauce
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Tzatziki
Potted Eggs with Spinach and Bacon
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Trapanese Couscous with Fish, Tomatoes and Almonds - Couscous alla trapanese con pesce, pomodori e mandorle
Seared Sesame Steaks with Ginger Chopped Salad and Lime Couscous
Brodet (Fish stew)
Hake and Prawn Burger
Steamed Thai-style fish cakes
Salt Cod with Spinach and Chickpeas