Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red split lentils
- 500 g water
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g aubergines
- 50 g olive oil
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pepper, green or red, cut in pieces (approx. 150 g)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 120 g red wine
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 - 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 500 g milk
- 40 g plain flour
- per 1 portion
- 1917 kJ / 458 kcal
- 21 g
- 33 g
- 25 g
- 7.3 g
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Indian vegetable curry
Vegetable pasta sauce
Aubergine and Tomato Pasta