Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g cucumber, cut in pieces
- 60 g fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, peeled, white pith and pips removed, quartered
- 1 cm fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt (optional)
- 1 orange (approx. 100 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed, quartered
- 1 apple (approx. 100 g), cored, quartered
- 50 - 100 g ice cubes, to taste
50 - 100
g water, to taste
or coconut water
- per 1 glass
- 173 kJ / 41 kcal
- 1 g
- 7 g
- 0 g
- 1.9 g
Basic Green Smoothie
Chopped vegetable salad
Chickpea soup with spinach
Baked spinach and eggs
Beginner's Fruity Green Smoothie
Grapefruit and Ginger Green Zinger
Pear and Cucumber Smoothie