Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Allergen Friendly Tuna and Sun-dried Tomato Courgetti
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g honey
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, roughly chopped
- 130 g tinned tuna, in brine (drained, approx. 115 g)
- 2 courgettes, raw, spiralized or cut in ribbons (approx. 300 g)
- per 1 portion
- 1586 kJ / 379 kcal
- 23 g
- 24.4 g
- 17.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Best Beer Battered Fish