Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Allergen Friendly Roasted Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chilli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 butternut squash, (approx. 1100-1200 g), peeled, diced (2.5 cm)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 200 g onions, quartered
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded, if desired
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 460 g tinned black beans (approx 2 x 400 g tins, drained)
- 40 g lime juice
- per 1 portion
- 1220 kJ / 292 kcal
- 10.2 g
- 29 g
- 11.5 g