Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable soup, eggs en cocotte with spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 300 g leeks, cut into pieces
- 200 g turnips, cut into pieces
- 100 g potatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 800 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 40 g butter, cut into pieces
- 100 g tomatoes, diced
- 8 eggs, chilled (see Tips)
- 400 g white bread, toasted and cut into strips
- per 1 portion
- 1169 kJ / 279 kcal
- 13 g
- 34 g
- 9 g
- 5.6 g
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Lamb stew with couscous
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Beetroot soup with herb dumplings
Bread and tomato soup, rolled spinach omelette and steamed ratatouille vegetables
Indian-style fish with yoghurt sauce, potatoes and vegetables