Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green goodness soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 350 g water, plus extra for soaking
- ½ orange, zest and juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh bird's eye chilli, trimmed and deseeded if preferred
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 70 g kale, cut into pieces
- ½ Lebanese cucumber
- 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 - 1 ½ tbsp miso paste, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 986.2 kJ / 234.8 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 5.3 g
- 20.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.6 g
- 5.8 g
- 342.8 mg
Spicy cauliflower soup
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Carrot and coriander soup
Broccoli almond soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
Beetroot soup (gut health)
Spinach potato soup with savoury egg custard
Artichoke and bean ragout
Gluten free spinach and lemon pasta
Lamb’s lettuce cream soup, broccoli with olive sauce