Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Green goodness soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 350 g water, plus extra for soaking
- ½ orange, zest and juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh bird's eye chilli, trimmed and deseeded if preferred
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 70 g kale, cut into pieces
- ½ Lebanese cucumber
- 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 lemon)
- 1 avocado, flesh only
- 1 - 1 ½ tbsp miso paste, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 986.2 kJ / 234.8 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 5.3 g
- 20.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.6 g
- 5.8 g
- 342.8 mg
Hearty seven vegetable soup
Thai green broccoli and spinach soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
Spinach potato soup with savoury egg custard
Pea and lettuce soup with scallops
Artichoke and bean ragout
Cauliflower "fried" rice
Bread and tomato soup, rolled spinach omelette and steamed ratatouille vegetables
1h 5 min
Quinoa puddings with raspberry sauce