Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach potato soup with savoury egg custard
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Savoury egg custard
- 4 eggs
- 100 g full cream milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg
Spinach potato soup
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 20 g oil
- 40 g celeriac
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 200 - 250 g potatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 80 g leeks, white part only, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 800 g water
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste (refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook)
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground pepper, plus extra to taste
g fresh spinach leaves
or 250 g frozen spinach leaves, defrosted
- 80 g thickened cream
- per 1 portion
- 797 kJ / 191 kcal
- 8 g
- 11 g
- 12 g
- 2.5 g
Cream of mushroom soup
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Creamy Asparagus, Potato and Leek Soup
Broccoli almond soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
White zucchini and cannellini bean soup
Green goodness soup
Spiralised vegetable soup