Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai green broccoli and spinach soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 eschalot, cut into halves
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk lemongrass, tough outer edge removed, core bruised and cut into thirds
- 1 fresh long green chilli, trimmed, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stalks only, cut into thirds
- 1 broccoli, broken into florets and stalks cut into thin slices
- 180 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 400 g coconut milk
- 500 g filtered water
- 1 tsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing
- 1 spring onion/shallot, cut into slices, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 884.8 kJ / 210.6 kcal
- 8 g
- 4.6 g
- 16.4 g
- 6.9 g
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Spicy cauliflower soup
Indian spiced sweet potato soup
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Broccoli almond soup
Turmeric cauliflower soup (Post-natal)
Smooth fennel and carrot soup
Spiced cauliflower pilau
White zucchini and cannellini bean soup
Green goodness soup