Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini, Brie and basil soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 40 g salted butter
- 20 g gluten free plain flour (see Tips)
- 800 g zucchini, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 600 g warm water
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g Brie cheese, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1196.9 kJ / 284.9 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 8.6 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.5 g
- 3.5 g
- 751.5 mg
Ricotta, mint and zucchini lasagne
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Brussels sprouts pasta with hazelnut dressing
Spinach potato soup with savoury egg custard
Brie, speck and walnut risotto
Pearl barley risotto with asparagus
Creamy tomato and basil soup
Brussels sprouts with lime crumb
Vienna sausages with split pea soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup