Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini, Brie and basil soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek, white part only, cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 40 g salted butter
- 20 g gluten free plain flour (see Tips)
- 800 g zucchini, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 600 g warm water
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g Brie cheese, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1196.9 kJ / 284.9 kcal
- 9.7 g
- 8.6 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.5 g
- 3.5 g
- 751.5 mg
Cauliflower soup with bacon dust
Cream of tomato soup
Spicy cauliflower soup
Creamy capsicum and zucchini soup
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Carrot and coriander soup
Broccoli and pea soup with cauliflower cashew cream
Beetroot soup (gut health)
Whole cauliflower with pea purée
Fennel, asparagus and camembert salad
Broccoli and blue cheese soup