Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Indian-style fish with yoghurt sauce, potatoes and vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 2 garlic cloves (approx. 5 g total)
- ¼ - ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 50 g fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 600 g boneless, skinless, white fish fillets (e.g. halibut, haddock, cod; 1 cm thick)
- 400 g potatoes, cut into small pieces (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 4 tsp chickpea (besan) flour (approx. 15 g, see Tips)
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 200 g carrots, cut into slices (1 cm thick)
- 200 g broccoli, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 250 g plain Greek yoghurt
- per 1 portion
- 1830 kJ / 437 kcal
- 36 g
- 28 g
- 18 g
- 5.9 g
Chilli crab pasta
Sweet tamarind fish with mixed vegetables
Creamy scallop soup with chorizo
Pizza dough with a trio of toppings
All-in-one 'roast' beef
Hot and sour soup
Seafood con arroz
Fish balls with yoghurt sauce